Sunday, April 23, 2006

im here! im here!

after preparing and waiting for so long ... im finally here in oklahoma!!

the weather here is great! sunny yet cooling. and the pace of the lifestyle here is so laidback. Near out hotel here, there isnt much activities that we can do here. in order to do grocery shopping, we even have to call a cab and take a 10 mins ride to the nearest shopping area. yah ... u can see how ulu the place here is. AND to make things worst. the expenses here is so darn high. just for the cab ride alone, it is already US$ 42+!! can you imagine? this is really the time to practise "auntie's style of jie jian" le. so im gonna save on everything!! haha.

well just one day here only and im already starting to miss home, miss my mom, my dad, my sisters, my baby boy, my wj and my beloved zhu peng hao yousss ...

0 comments: