Monday, June 04, 2007

pink toy! thx baby!

I was out with ning, eve and baobei during the day, while bb went for his usual soccer match. After the soccer, he called and said that he will be going out with his "laopo" yaosheng. So i said ok lor and didnt think twice about it.
Later when he is about to go home, he called again and said he bought presents for our "babies". (well ... babies are actually our 2 soft toys - bear & froggy - that he got for me). I was really surprised cause he wont usually buy things for me without occasion, so i immeaditely imagined it to be something really cute and small for the "babies" that he just bought for fun. But no matter how i question him, he just dont wanna tell me what is it.
So after that he came and fetched me home. Throughout the bus journey, i kept bombarding him with questions. Like, "how big is it", "how much", "what is it made of", "what is the use of it", etc ... "is it socks", "is it a hat", "is it shoes", but he keep saying no until i gave up.

Then there is this person sitting in front with a mp4 player watching a show, so i casually ask him to see. I said that the player seems very good. can watch movie and the screen is very big. Then he ask what is the difference between this player and the one i showed him on the magzine yesterday. I said its about the same, but this one is bigger and that one i showed him is a bit small to watch movie. All of a sudden, he become very agitated and keep asking why i dont like the smaller one already. After seeing his reaction, then it came to me that the present he kept talking about is THIS!!



OMG!! I really didn expect him to buy this! Cos i was only casuslly mentioning it to him yesterday that i saw it at the IT fair and was considering to buy. But the price is quite steep so i really couldnt afford it. And to my surprise, he went down to the IT fair and bought it for me today! Im so touched!! He actually remembered and take noticed of everything i said and is willing to spent so much on me while being stingy to himself! yet i still complain about him for forgetting my words sometimes. *my bad this time*

And this is our new toy! I love pink!



$399 for this tiny thingy! But a ear phone is missing from the package and bb is not too happy about it. Need to call and check with the dealer tomorrow!
It can play mp3, video and pictures on it and i love it too bits! Thank You BABY!! *muackz! muackz* No, its not too small for video. Its just the right size and i can watch it while doing gym next time. And i will put a lot a lot of your pictures in it too! Dont worry k ... i really love it a lot!! This month you will have a scrap and save again, xin ku ni le! we shall be more thrifty for the next few months k??
A bonus kiss for you: *MUACKzzzzzzzzzzz* =)

0 comments: