Monday, July 30, 2007

he didnt ... so eventually i did ...

its an agonizing day for me ...
something happened ...
unhappiness and disappointment manifested due to my stubbornness and brainless act ...
pieces and pieces of my heart was eaten up till I couldn't take any more ...
without the heart ... what is the use of pride?
So I decided to take the first step to stop the pain ...
praying hard that this is the correct move to take ...
the result wasn't what i expected ... but still, it wasn't that bad ...
it felt like the pain after popping a pain killer ...
its still there but it doesn't hurt so much that you feel like dying anymore ...
sometimes I just love myself for being such a wimp ...
such a coward ... such a loser ...
If the world is full of winners and people who wont give in, without people like me how can there be peace?
ya ... i know ... i am just consoling myself ... cheers ...

0 comments: