Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the sweetest thing in life

the bf has been really sweet recently ...

he volunteered to help me do my work when I have to rush things through the night though he has class the next day ...

he pei me go library when he has to carry 6 heavy hard cover design books and giving me the lighter ones ...

he pei me walk around supermarkets to find stuff for school work ...

he cooks for me when im busy doing work ...

he gives me advise and edit my work when i need help ...

he listens to me nag about all the unhappiness at school and makes me laugh ...

he spends 15 mins walking to and fro just to order food from a single stall, cos all the food i wanted is sold out ...

he pei me go home afraid that im being lonely ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y u suddenly so sweet ar? or u have always been like that only that i didnt notice? anyway cant praise you too much ... later u will have swollen head, head become big and fly away ... hahaha

just wanna say ... thanks for loving me so much wor ... you just make me wanna love you more ... *muacks*

0 comments: