Tuesday, February 13, 2007

V DAY

ohh ... its been such a long time since i have last blog ... ten days!! Since last week i had been busy working. work ... work ... work ... Now i finally understand why wl, bw & xf has been complaining since they started working full time and WHY wl always don't wanna go out on Sunday. Haha. Its really very taxing and tiring! Studying is still the best! So all of u out there who are still studying ... enjoy while you can! Haha.


Yeah! Tomorrow is Valentine's day! Well actually I'm not really anticipating or expecting anything la. To me its just another day. But just to join in the mood ma. Haha. For my whole life till now, I have actually only celebrated V day once. And its like ... hmm ... OMG! 8 yrs le! (Ok la ... I'm not very popular with guys i know. Haha) But its ok ... At least i get to spend V day with my sisters for the rest of the time. SISTERHOOD ROX! BEANIE GANG ROX! Too bad we have to miss spending V day together this year. But its ok, cos we made it up with a friendship day. hehe.

Anyway, hereby wishing everybody an advance Happy Valentine's Day! May those who are attached love each other more with each day, work hard to stay attached (I'm serious. R/S are so fragile these days ... ) and spend the all V day in the rest of your life with your present partner! And to those who are single, enjoy single hood now and patiently wait for the right one to come along! And I'm sure it will be very soon ... have faith!



love ... hug ... kisses ...


0 comments: