Saturday, September 22, 2007

stomach flu virus!!

Sick Sick Sick! This whole week should have been a time to rest and take a break from the heavy load of homework. But who would have guessed that i will fall sick on the first day of school break! Such a sickening luck.

But sadly, its not only me who was down with the virus. Jassine and Alicia were caught by it too. Yah so basically we spent most of the time at home rather than going to school and finishing up our remaining work.

This whole homework shit has really taken a toll on me. The stress, the deadline, the impossible task, the never ending work, the lack of sleep. I duno where to start to finish all this mess. And the best part is i dun really have anyone to talk to.

My mom? no. she will never understands and I dun wanna make her worry too. WJ? no. He will start to chide me about joining the course, wasting money and get so worked up that at the end of the day I will be the one trying to pacify him. Telling him that i love this stuff so much and im enjoying every moment in this.

guess ... im just too weak. The rest of the people are doing fine except me. maybe im just not cut for it.

I dun feel like going out these days. Just wanna stay at home, lie on my bed and daze. I dun wanna think. dun wanna talk to anybody. dun wanna eat. dun wanna drink. just wanna rot.

but school is starting soon. still must walk out of that door. still must face reality. still must finish all those shit. still must prove that im not that useless anyway.

is there a light at the end of the tunnel for me?

0 comments: