Thursday, September 06, 2007

sunny sunny!

this layout very boring meh?? dont u think the sun is so cheery and cute? see already oso very happy what ... wei shan u no taste le ... whahahaha ... k la k la ... see i finally blog ... because of u le ... gan dong ma ... haha

Nothing happen recently so i didnt blog lor ... because basically this few weeks are just homework, homework and more HOMEWORK! Im up to my neck already ... and so is all my other classmates ... work just keep piling and piling ... like a sewage pipe that burst ... all the shit just keep on coming ...

oh yah ... something did happen ... i accidently squashed a lizard and the poor fellow was flattened on my bedroom door ... jassine must be sick of the story by now ... hahaha ... but its really gross lor ... i really hate lizards sia ... i would rather have millions of crocraches crawl over me than one liazrd touch me! *silvers*

my mom and dad went China last week ... my uncle had a stroke and is in coma for 1 week already ... seems quite serious but my grandma wont let us tell my parents ... hopefully by the time they come back he would have woken up already ...

take care of urself peeps ...

0 comments: