Thursday, March 23, 2006

been too busy to blog recently. havent even got the chance to log on the net. so many things happened these few days. couldnt write it all out. just too many things to be noted. i will just have to lock them all in my memories.

yesterday night was talking with wj on the phone, and just when we wanna hang up, his sir came into the room! so sway! why? cos its supposed to be his lights out time le. haiz. so suay. duno whether its becuase of that, he seems quite upset today. quite moody. i ask him what's wrong. but he kept saying he is ok. eh hello. woman's sixth sense super zhun de. i know something is bothering him. but i couldn't help at all. so sad. hai. hopefully he will be better tml.

anyway, the job today is super boring! boring until the manager has to Create jobs for me to do to keep me occupied. my work might even go down the drain once i finsh the temp job. but its ok. cos i still get my pay. hehe.

oh yeah. and congrats to GREEN BEAN!! you finally learn how to cycle le! haha. really admire your determination sia. really my role model. next time make a big card board cut out of you for me ok?? haha

tml is another long day again!! but baby you must jia you ok!!

0 comments: