Thursday, March 09, 2006

xing fu

was riding the bus on the way home just now and getting really sleepy. at that point of time really wish and hope that there is a shoulder for me to lean on and let me have a really gd sleep. someone to support me whenever in times of need. i dun wan much. jus want to feel this kind of xiao xin fu. knowing that there is always someone there for me. it is also at times like this when i realized how much i miss him. at times like this when i wish how gd it will be if he is here. but oh well. i cant demand much ba. cant always expect him to be always around me. but the important thing is im very lucky to have him already, isnt it? hehe. like people always say we cant always take things for granted and regret only after losing it. presently, im very grateful with what i have already. and i hope zx will somehow realize this too. stop making kl sad le. start treating her right ba. and know how lucky u are to have her.

0 comments: