Tuesday, March 14, 2006

sunshine after rain

on fri, after the incident i was really upset. so when he msged me, i replied very coldly. telling him that he dun have to accompany me for the interview and i feel like going for it alone. he also sense that something is wrong and ask me what happen. but it was too late, i was too upset to talk about it. that night i was so upset, i even cried myself to sleep *haiz silly me*

on sat, i got up and started preparing the clothes to wear for the interview. he didnt msged me, so i assume he is either still sleeping or busy with his stuff, so i didnt bother to msg him too. about 1 hr before i was about to leave, he msged me, asking what time am i leaving the place. and after a few msges, he said that he is actually at the pool by my house already. but yet, i didnt invite him up and instead insist that he go look for his friend who lives near by. i just didnt feel like talking to him at that moment. A few msges later, he said that he is very upset about the way i am treating him and will be leaving the place to leave me alone for the day. seeing that, i instantly msged him to come up but he didnt reply. at that moment, i knew that i really hurt him le.

after that, my mom came back to fetch me to the interview. i frantically called him and asked his whereabout. luckily he is just at the busstop outside, so i insisted that he accompany me this time. after a few begging, he agreed. my mom picked him up by the road leading out of the condo. the moment i saw him, my heart nearly shattered to pieces. i can see his agony from the look on his face. i wanted so much to say sorry, but i just couldn't say it out.

anyway, we finally cleared everything (almost everything) on the way back to my house. he said he felt really upset about me turning him away and treating him so coldly. and said that i should nv do it ever again. he seems to be tearing and it broke my heart again. tears started rolling down my face and the next thing i know ... i couldn't stopped crying. i was crying through 1/2 the bus journey and at the same time telling him the reason i am upset with him in between sobs. thinking back now, its so malu, a lot of people must have been staring at me as if im some crazy woman. but at least we cleared things up after that talk. he said that he is sorry and will try to change. and i said that im sorry too for treating him so coldly.

anyway i told myself not to do this again. acting like a spoil brat doesnt solve anything. in the end, by rejecting him, im only hurting him and myself at the same time. sorry bi boo. this wont happen again le.

0 comments: