Thursday, March 29, 2007

I hate my thoughts! I always have dreadful thoughts. And the worst thing is, these thoughts always come true! Call it sixth sense; call it psychic, whatever … I just hate it!

I lost something important today. It’s not the worth of the item that matters, but how much it means to me. I lost it thrice. THRICE. And I was always lucky enough to get it back, but I guess I wouldn’t be so lucky this time.

I once made a wish. A very important wish with it. It’s my lucky charm. And now that it’s gone, I feel lost. Felt that all my little hopes for little miracles in my life are shattered.

Alright, I admit. I’m a very superstitious girl, too superstitious for my own good. At times it even hinders my basic judgment and behavior. It’s bad I know. But I just can’t help it. I’m not a lucky girl, so I need my little lucky charm around to make me feel safe, secure and grounded.

Now that it’s missing, I wonder whether the little little wish that I had made using all my mighty strength from my little little heart still works for me. Well … I really hope it does ……

0 comments: