Monday, March 12, 2007

stupid bus driver!






Im so freaking angry!!






Because of some ignorant driver with no common sense ...






really dumb ...






Cant she see that im standing on the steps??






If she cant see how can she drive ... i wonder??






If she CAN see then why didnt she give some warning before opening the door??






Well ... at least i can be violent once in my lifetime and squeeeeezzzzze my way into the crowd






rather than kana my leg caught in the bloody door and got a deep cut!!






Is so painful lor , I nearly fainted ...






No kidding!!






I was perspiring cold sweat and my vision was blurred ...






Luckily, I got a seat in time ... If not I will really faint i tell u!









Please ignore my ugly feet ... Jus look at the dangling skin! EEKK!


I think my whole flesh was scrapped off ....
*pain pain*

0 comments: