Tuesday, March 27, 2007

mix feelings

ooh!! got a few news to announce!

First, *HAPPY* I finally pass my driving test!! I'm officially a class 3A driving license holder!! wahaha ... *SAD* my daddy don't allow me to drive yet ... sian ...

Second, *HAPPY* I permed my hair! A bit troublesome though, but its a great change from my usual straight hair. Hehe. ... *SAD* my jie meis say i look very auntie ... one of them even say i remind her of her mom! *angry*

Third, *HAPPY* Im going to have a long break again! If theres no changes, I should be free from Apr onwards. Unless my boss ask me to stay again, but i doubt so. And even if he ask, i cant too, else WJ is going to kill me. *SAD* I'm so going to miss the people there! My zhabo, Mr ah-lan, Mr crappy, Mr xiao lao ban, my cousin and so many many more. Hai ... I will miss all the names calling, miss the stupid lame jokes and leng xiao hua, miss the lunching ... ooh im so going to miss the gang! Dont think i can ever find such colleagues else where in the future le ...

tml im going for another interview le. duno can make it a not le. but just going to give it a try. if im offered the job, i will have to postpone my study plans. if im rejected, i will have to find a school and start studying again. Damn ... I hate making decisions! Heck la ... so I shall just let fate decide for me where i should be going next! *lazy me* hehe

0 comments: