Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fatal Frame 3

Played Fatal Frame 3 with Poland kor yesterday...
BIG REGRET!!
I had to sleep with the lights on cos the images of female ghosts standing in the shadow keeps running in my mind!
Im really not a horror movie person. Though I did watched quite a number of horror movies like The Ring, Ju-On, The maid blah blah ... but its nv on my own accord. It will either be im forced to accompany someone, or i lost in a bet , or persude by others ... I dun understand y would anyone pay money to be scared and have nightmares at night! ok ok ... i guess most pple are not as timid and as lan as me la ... haha
Still remebered that time when we went into the old changi hosiptal with brother and gang, duno who's smart idea lor. I nearly died of heart attack on the spot! So scary ... Next time if there are anymore night outings with them ar must be very careful ... they like to bring us to haunted places de ... duno got what motives .... wahahaha!
Anyway, i will leave the game unplayed for now and wait til Poland kor free to come play with me again ... haha

0 comments: