Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tagged Game!

The newest blogging game.I think it's cool & nice la. Must read, & played !!TAGGED !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog. Here goes..

Weird things

1) I like to wear ... as little as possible when i go to bed ... else i will have difficulty falling asleep!!

2) When i enter the toilet, i must check the lock at least 3 times that its defiantly locked, before i will proceed to use the toilet or bath. *locked? sure its locked? ok it locked!*

3) I will never never cut my nails after the sun have set. My mom says by doing that people will dislike or hate you. *well ... i believe a lot in what my mom says ... hehe*

4) When i learnt that a guy is born in the year of either the goat, horse or rabbit, I will immediately lost interest in them. Cos these zodiac clashes with mine. On the other hand, I really likes guys who are born in the year of cow, snake and dragon. Hehe. *Alright! I know im being ridiculously superstitious!*

5) I will always avoid looking at any wake held under the HDB void deck, cos i believe once i looked at them i will have bad luck for the rest of the day. *ok ok ... im really a superstitious freak*

6) I believe that there is no forever love and no loyal & trustworthy guy in the world, wanted to be single forever but yet craves for love when im single. *nought said ... think this applies to most girls*

Weird huh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

People I tagged1) Djohan 2) Lailin 3) Weishan 4) Ke Xin

0 comments: