Tuesday, May 08, 2007

misc pic

As per the request for Mr Tan Yun Xiang .... CURLY HAIR PHOTOS! *dun you dare call me auntie ... aarragghh!*


Some recent photos taken with Monster Chin. He is still quite upset with me for taking up the course. even saying that he will be utterly disappointed in me if i fail to do well. Haiz ... y must you be so harsh to me?? cant you just give me a bit of support?? *heartache* Im so afraid that we will start to drift apart when both of our sch terms start ... haiz ...

Anyway on the happier note, after months of savings ... i finally rewarded my self with some shopping! hehe

A tee from wetseal ... just love it ... its so cute and cheery! *look at the sun!*

NORMAL CLOTHES minus ugly model minus messy backdrop minus bad photo angle = GREAT CLOTHES

0 comments: