Monday, January 21, 2008

busy busy busy

was actually doing my flash portfolio ...
but apparently im distracted easily ...
so here i am!
been really busy since last thursday ...
running around borrowing eqiupement for video shoot ...
then doing the actual shooting at my house ...
then running around again to get program for editting and stuff ...
i tell you ... filming is really tough work man!
hope grada dun reject my work! *cross fingers*


my daddy! sacrifcing image for my work ... *gan dong*
touching up ...
the hassle of shooting ...

jie jie is like the professional make up artist ... haha

And thank you everyone for helping me with this project. especially baobei weishan! thank you for running around with me hor ... without you i will really die ... muackz! love you! haha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then on saturday, went to my laogong JieLun's concert. Surprisingly i wasnt really in the mood to go due to all the heavy work!! But is my laogong's concert le ... how can i dun go ... later he sad how ... haha!
there's this big gong zai of him outside the stadium. i wanna bring it home!
look at the crowd! it looks even better with the lights off and glowing lightsticks.
I Love Jay hands provided by starhub

Kexin with her zai pai dong zuo!
pretty da jie weilih!

me and my jay!


cam whoring before the concert starts ...


Presenting: THE-MOST-UNGENTLEMENT-AND-SICKING-GUY-WHO-NEARLY-SPOILS-OUR-DAY!

Yah! This idiotic guy who tried getting into our picture here, requested us to stick our butts onto our seats during the show. Simply because he tot he was watching some classic music concert and that everyone else jumping and cheering along in the indoor stadium is uncivilised and rude. HELLO! this is a concert lor ... if u want to just sit and watch, then go buy his DVD, kiao ka and watch at home la!

Luckily our mood is not really affected by him. Jay really got us jumping and screaming like siao kias by the middle of the show. I love his live "yang guang zia nan"! SUPER HIGH! He even got down the stage to shake hands with the fans ... too bad we sat too far away! *cries*

Didnt get my camera that day, so heres some pictures from my niece's blog and some with the courtesy of http://biaos.blogspot.com/ (thanks for the wonderful pictures!) who went to the concert on fri. Btw those who went on sat (like me) got to see his Ah Ma dancing ... she is so cute lor! haha.



before the show starts

kick start the show with huang jing jia (which me and ke xin tot all along is huo yuan jia! laogong wo duo bu qi ni!)


some girls touching him all over while he sings yue qu. no link with the song -_-


jay singing shuang jie gun in a new slow and catchy melody. really nice!
Chow Yun Fatt in "Ting ma ma de hua" Video
zombie dance! his dancing really improve a lot lor ... shuai!
che ling with style ... shuai!

singing qian li zhi wai ...


playing fai ru xue ... shuai!


some lucky guy got to dance with one of the sexy dancers who went off stage...

Nan quan ma ma is the guest of the night ...



my fav segment!! Seeing him playing on the piano is so charming!

Overall, the concert is great! the only disappointing part is the lack of time. The concert seems short even when its 2.5 hours. And he missed out a lot of classic songs like "shan hu hai", "feng", "wo bu pai" etc ... oh cant wait for him to come here for another concert again ... next time must get the most expensive seats!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another important event happened during the weekend. A special day for a special someone. My little baby niece came into the world on Jan 20 2008!
presnting *ta ta*: BABY JENITH!
sleeping so soundly ...

So small!
Dont she look cute! when this picture is taken she is bearly 9 hours old! She look just like Persias, her elder brother when he was young. My sister is so blessed to have 3 beautiful and healthy kids. Thankfully because of her, she makes me a xiao yee for the 6th time! yeah! now got one more baby for me to play already! wahahaha
Ya and because of her sudden arrivial, I couldnt make it for YK's Bd celebration dinner. Sorry Brother! owe you one ok!

0 comments: