Sunday, January 20, 2008

i want to be alone ...

sometimes i wish i can be alone all over again ...
not sometimes but most recently ...
something inside me is making me feel inferior ...
making me feel so small that i wish i dun even eixist in the world ...
i bring nothing but trouble ...
am i making a mountain out of a mole hill ...
am i being difficult ...
am i being petty ...
i feel so difficult to live with myself, me and i .... let along others living with me ...
im over paranoid, sensitive and highly dignify ...
that i want nothing less than the best ...
but the bottom line is i just want trust and honesty ...
is that so difficult to find? or it dosent even exist in the world that im living in now ...
i believe in honesty and expect some, not even all, in return ... yet i dun always get what i expect ...
maybe i need to be alone ... all alone ... cut from the outside world ...
thus i will learn to believe in faith again ...
cos there is nothing that will make me disappointed again ... cos there is nothing to believe in ... in the first place ...

0 comments: