Wednesday, January 09, 2008

happy and stress all in one!!

FINALLY BOUGHT THE DS I WANTED FOR SO LONG!!




Been nagging to all the people around me for 6 months whether i should buy one a not. so the always very kind hearted xiaobi lended me hers to play. After playing for 6 months (sorry xiaobi for hogging ur stuff for so long ... hehe ... paiseh), i decided to returns her and get myself one. One that belongs to me!! So $350 gone, here comes my new DS!





Chio hor? haha! actually wanted to get the white one, but i tot this one look more unique. The most if i get sick of the colour then stick the sticker to cover. just like what laogong say reagrding her psp.

As you guys know, im graduating in Feb. So now im actually supposed to have tons of work to do and complete. Which all projects needs days and longs hours to do. But im so stress that i have decided to be a turtle, to hide, to escape. Im trying all means not to do my homework, play game, do housework etc ... i just dun wanna touch my work. Yah i know its very wrong, like jass say, its time to face the music. But i just duno where to start!!

im so stress ... my hair is falling ...

0 comments: